Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

I met my publisher

We had four visitors to our house today. Nancy Schumacher and her husband Steve and Tom with his wife Linda dropped in for a little chat. Nancy is the publisher of Melange Books LLe (my publisher) and Tom is one of the editors.

Although I knew Nancy through emails and as my publisher, I've never met her in person. So I was a little nervous about meeting her, her husband, and Tom and Linda. When you meet with strangers for the first time you never know if you click. What will we talk about? Will I make a good impression? I needn't worry. We had a great time. They are such fun people, so pleasant and down to Earth. The evening went by much too quickly and I was sorry to see them leave.

Here is a picture with me, Nancy, and Tom:




Thanks for stopping by, Nancy. It was a pleasure to meet you. Have a good trip and a great vacation with your husband and your friends Tom and Linda.

No comments: