Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

#Bullet of Revenge has a new cover

Welcome visitors. Thank you for coming. I promised you a free PDF copy if you send me a note that you are interested. Send it to hegro@shaw.ca and I will send you a copy still today--no strings attached. Although many of my novels contain explicit sexual material, Bullet of Revenge does not. Erotica is mentioned but nothing explicit, in case that is not your cup of tea.

If you just wanted to check out my blog, I'm honored. Enjoy the beautiful covers of my novels. Perhaps one of my other novels piques your interest. All of my books are available from Melange Books. 

I hope to hear from you.

No comments: