Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Welcome

To find out more about my other books visit http://midnightshowcase.com/ or follow this link to Fictionwise http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/HerbertGrosshanseBooks.htm
All my books are listed there.

The flurry of sales has stopped. All of my books are still selling at Fictionwise, but barely. It is time for new stuff to come out. ‘Cliffs of Time’ and ‘Orion, the Hunt’ should be released within the next couple of weeks, I hope, and so should be ‘Stardogs 1, Return to Redsky’. I’ve seen the mock up covers from ‘Cliffs of Time’ and ‘Stardogs’ and I am quite excited about them. They look good.
Dual Visions still isn’t selling and I’m glad it will be released from its misery at last place. I hope releasing the two novellas as separate entities will be a good move. They are great stories and I want people to read them.
Right now, I am at about 86,000 words with my contemporary novel ‘Tarnished Valor’. Slow going, but there is so much other stuff to do around the house and yard at this time of year. Not much time left for writing. I would like to write other stories, but I’m determined to finish this one. Next year my short novella ‘Outpost Epsilon’ is coming from Midnight Showcase and I have this idea about a complete novel set on that planet floating around in my head, but it will have to wait.

No comments: