Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Progress Report

I’m doing my very last edit on ‘Tarnished Valor’ and it is tedious. This is the first novel where I take my time. I don’t want any mistakes. The novel is 350 single spaced pages. Usually I print out the novel and then I read it, fix errors on paper and then I do it on the computer. Because this novel is so long I don’t want to waste paper and ink, so I’m doing the last edit on the computer. I find it is easier because I don’t have to do the work twice, but it means I have to sit in front of the computer instead of reading it wherever I am with a printed copy. The going is slow, I’m only at page 135.
My novel Stardogs 2, Redemption, is finally available from Lulu but not yet from MSfiction, the new site for Midnight Showcase. It should happen any day now. Here is the link to Lulu: http://www.lulu.com/content/2322629
The short novellas ‘Cliffs of Time’ and ‘Orion, the Hunt’ are also available now from Lulu. Here are the links: http://www.lulu.com/content/2324360 (Cliffs) and
http://www.lulu.com/content/2325264 (Orion)

Check it out, if only just for the covers. They’re looking good.

No comments: