Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Amazon is cheating us authors

Amazon has a policy where a buyer can return an ebook up to seven days after they purchased it. That is long enough to read the book. Many people return their book after reading it because they can. That is not fair to us authors who spend hours upon hours writing a good book, editing it and trying to publish it. We should be the only ones to decide if we want to give our books away for free.


I just signed the petition "Amazon Kindle e-Book Return Policy: Stop allowing refunds on e-Books after e-Books have been read." on Change.org.

It's important. Will you sign it too? Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/petitions/amazon-kindle-e-book-return-policy-stop-allowing-refunds-on-e-books-after-e-books-have-been-read

Thanks!

Herbert

No comments: