Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Monday, October 16, 2023


 My last entry was in 2020. Time flies. I haven't been idle. I published a few books during that time. I just never got around to update my blog.

One of my older books, Time Flares, a collection of some of my short stories, got a new cover and new formatting. The new cover is quite attractive/ Makes me want to read the book myself☺. It is available from Amazon as ebook or print.

Ebook @ Amazon: https://amzn.to/3S0NOAW
Print @ Amazon: https://amzn.to/48Mbmzc
Advisory: These stories contain Erotica.

No comments: