Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Looking back and ahead - again

I've posted this before and suddenly it was gone. Like I said, I'm still trying to figure out the way this blogs works. I found it when I did a search.

Looking back and ahead.

Well--here we are in the year 2006. It is already February 4th today. I just realized I haven't updated my Blog for quite some time. Looking back over the last year, I am quite happy the way my writing career is developing. I had three stories published and signed contracts for three books. The stories received great reviews, so I know I'm on the right track. We'll see how my books will be received.

I sent another story to Midnight Showcase 'Gin and Tonic'. It will be published in 'Summer Heat II' in August 2006.

I also sent in my 126,000 word novel 'Seeds of Chaos' to Midnight Showcase and received confirmation that it will be accepted. It will be published as two volumes, because of its wordlength.
I don't know when, though. I am happy that it will be printed. 'Seeds of Chaos' is an erotic Science Fiction novel and I had a lot of fun writing it. Jewel Adams from Midnight Showcase was quite excited about it.

Right now I am working on another Science Fiction novel: The Stardogs. So far I've written 55,000 words, but it is far from finished. Possibly another 30,000 words, at least.

I still don't quite know how to work this Blog. I wanted to put in some pictures, but I haven't figured out how. I guess I'll have to spend some time at it. Unfortunately, time is something that is in short supply. There is always something else to do.

Maybe in the future I will publish some of my short stories here and, of course, excerpts from my books.

By the way, is anyone actually reading this? Or am I just writing to satisfy my own ego. Is anyone out there??? Please, leave a comment or just a little note!! If you want to get in touch with me, my email address is: hegro@shaw.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

No comments: