Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Another beautiful day

Just came in from a walk in the sun. It's beautiful outside (for Winnipeg!). -3 degrees Celsius. Windchill minus 9. Snow is melting nicely. Hopefully we won't see any more of that white stuff, as nice as it is. Can't wait for spring, so I can get outside and plant my garden. I actually bought a package of Red Onion Sets yesterday. Usually at this time of year I start buying my seeds, but this year I'm a little late. Haven't bought anything yet.

This is the first time I'm publishing some personal stuff on my blog, against my initial intend when I started this blog. I don't really feel comfortable talking about my personal life on the net. After all, millions of people might just see it (Right!). I'm still wondering if anyone actually reads my blog (except for my family and a couple of friends).

Well, anyway, for those of you who are visiting me for the first time, if you are interested in reading some of my writings, you'll have to go to http://www.midnightshowcase.com/ click on EROTIC-AHH DIGESTS, then click on either 'Sweet Revenge' or 'Holiday Voices' and scroll down to read the excerpts. Of course, if you want to read the whole story you will have to buy the digests. Either as Ebook or as the printed version.

My book 'The Xandra' Book One will be published in May 2006.

Check it out. Or at least leave a comment on my blog so I know you've been here.

No comments: