Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Author Day

December 1st is my Author Day at Midnight Showcase.
There will be excerpts from my books and short stories. Also some contests and prizes. That’s right: Free stories and books.
Anyone reading my blog (I mean, really reading everything) has already an advantage. Some of the answers can be found right here. If you want to take part you’ll have to join the yahoo group (it’s free) to get access to the postings.
This is the site address:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Midnight_Social/
Come visit me there December 1st, 2006. The first contest starts at 8:00 am. The answer is below.
You’ll have to send the answers to my email address: hegro@shaw.ca

No comments: