Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Free pdf copy

Welcome visitors. My other new release last month was Book One, Death of a Hero', from my contemporary thriller trilogy 'Web of Conspiracy'. You can find our more in earlier posts, or go to my website Herbert's Place.
I promised you a free pdf copy of any of my books. Browse through them and just leave a comment on my blog and tell me which one you would like. If you prefer and want to be anonymous then send me an email hegro@shaw.ca.
It's that simple. If you leave a comment on my blog, please make sure you give me information where to send the copy to.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments: