Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Traitors and Patriots

Traitors and Patriots, Book Two in my Web of Conspiracy trilogy is available now from Melange Books, LLC.

To celebrate the release I will give away a free PDF copy to some (may I say ‘lucky’?) readers. Just send me an email to hegro@shaw.ca and mention you saw it on my blog or leave a message on my blog. That will be fine also.

Book Three ‘Tarnished Valor’ will be published next month. The trilogy is in reality one long novel (180,000 words). It was too long to be published as one book. If you haven’t read Book One ‘Death of a Hero’, send me an email, mention it and I will send you a free PDF copy.

Happy reading.

No comments: