Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Friday, October 25, 2013

Dark World, Book Eight of the Xandra series

I finally managed to find the time. I published the eighth book of my Xandra series today with Smashwords. 'Dark World' is actually the continuation of Book seven 'Alien World'. I set the price at $2.99. I also changed the price of 'Alien World' to $2.99. It just wasn't selling. I'm very disappointed. After all my hard work. I think it is a good story, written, of course, for people who love Science Fiction and a little Erotica. Unfortunately, there are so many books available these days and the problem is to get readers to notice your book. Perhaps the new price will encourage readers to buy it.
Dark World is available here from Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/370920


No comments: