Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

For Love of Arilee

Well, my story 'For Love of Arilee' has been accepted, but won't appear until next year. A long time to wait. That is one of the 'fun-things' of publishing. It teaches patience. But I'm happy.
My book 'Daughter of the Dark' is a runaway bestseller at Fictionwise, so I'm told. Number one seller at Midnight Showcase. I know, it is not the same as the Harry Potter books, where 'bestseller' translates into millions of copies sold, but I'm still excited about it. My first book and it is a bestseller. Wow. Only a year ago I dreamed about being published and here I am, one book published and four more contracted. Plus a few short stories.
Check it all out at http://www.midnightshowcase.com/

No comments: