Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Time for an update

Well, it had to happen at some time. You can't be number one forever. New releases from Midnight Showcase and my book 'Daughter of the Dark' slipped to number seven. Sigh.
But it was nice while it lasted. So far, I haven't seen any reviews, except for the reader's ratings from Fictionwise. A little bit of disappointment there. Out of 8 readers one thinks the book is great, three think it is good, three gave it an OK and one thinks it is poor. (There has to be always one! Grrrrowl!)
On other news, I finished my new edit and partial re-write of Book Two 'Mother of Light', which will come out in August. I think I improved it a bit. Most of the time, when you put your freshly written book away and read it at a later time, you find mistakes and awkward sentences. Sometimes a lot. So watch out for Book two. I hope some of you who visit me have bought Book One and read it. I think Book Two and Three turned out better. Check it out at http://www.midnightshowcase.com/

No comments: