Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Xandra, Book Two, Mother of Light

Book Two of 'The Xandra', Mother of Light' is available now from Midnight Showcase
http://www.midnightshowcase.com/

I'm just so happy with the cover. The artist Jinger Heaston did such a marvelous job, even better than the first one 'Daughter of the Dark'. That book is still available from Midnight Showcase.
Book Two is a continuation of Book One, except the events take place a thousand years in the future of Book One. There is no need to read Book One, but it makes it easier to understand Book Two.


 Posted by Picasa

No comments: