Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Xandra books at Fictionwise

I just checked the site Fictionwise and I saw that Book Two, Mother of Light, is at spot number 7 and Book One, Daughter of the Dark, has fallen from number 11 to number 15, but still good.
Summer Heat 3, which contains my story 'Gin and Tonic' is at spot number 3.
Actually, I'm a little disappointed with the sales of Book Two. But it is just beginning. Hopefully it will do as well as Book One. I think 'Mother of Light' turned out better than 'Daughter of the Dark'. But that is just my opinion. It would be nice to get some feedback from readers.
Go, check it out at http://www.midnightshowcase.com/ or go to Fictionwise.

No comments: