Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Finished

Just put the finishing touches on my story 'A Taste of Paradise'. It reached 16,767 words. I sent it in this morning to Midnight Showcase. I proof-read it a couple of times, and now I skipped over it again and already discovered two mistakes. I guess I'll correct those when the final edit comes. Now I should be able to relax for a while, but I can't. I have to get busy with editing 'Seeds of Chaos, Book 2, which is due to be published in April. Book One will be out in January. And I'm still not finished with the book I worked on before I started A Taste of Paradise. That book is 'Mark of the Cobra'. I'm afraid it will have to wait a little longer. It is almost done, but after that comes the editing and correcting of mistakes.
It will be a busy year 2007, but I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: