Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Fiction Wise

Just checked my books at Fiction Wise. The Xandra books are doing well again. I have no idea what happened there, but I’m not complaining. They are at positions 4, 7, and 9. A total surprise: Dual Visions is at number 11 (from 82). Now that is amazing. It will be pulled off the shelves, because so far it hasn’t done anything and the 2 novellas will be published separately.
The ‘Seeds of Chaos’ books are at 36 and 50. Midnight Raunch at 49, but that will change now, since it got such a good review. Sweet Challenge (my story ‘For Love or Arilee’ is in that one) is at number 22.

No comments: