Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Men of Eros

The digest ‘Men of Eros’ is available at lulu and should be available from Midnight Showcase within days. My story ‘A taste of Paradise’ is in that one. I’m waiting for Stardogs 1, Return to Redsky to be released. Possibly this weekend. For sure early next week. The cover looks great. As soon as I know when it the book is available, I will post it, including the cover.
Here is the link to lulu to check out ‘Men of Eros’.
http://www.lulu.com/content/1350812/

No comments: