Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Time Flares

My novella 'Time Flares' is out. It is one of the stories in the digest 'Beyond the Stars'. Available now from Midnight Showcase Fiction. This is my second time travel story. The last one was 'Cliffs of Time'.

1 comment:

Caffey said...

Hi Herbert, its Cathie! As you know, I've been dearly enjoying your books and a bit behind since I was away due to health, so now I'm checking out what I missed and see this time travel which is one of my favorites to read. Hard to see much of those released lately but they are the most unique reads I find! I just read about yours and its way unique with Aliens! Getting my list together!
Congrats on your release and thank YOU too for all the joy its been reading your books!