Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fiction Wise sales update

Just checked Fiction Wise. I am happy to report that ‘Stardogs 2’ has moved from yesterday’s position 46 to number 9 in sales. ‘Stardogs 1’ has moved from 35 to 14. ‘Cliffs of Time’ is at 23, Beyond the Stars digest with my story ‘Time Flares’ at number 24. ‘Orion, the Hunt’ at 27. Things are looking gooood.
Stardogs 1 reached only the number 2 spot in December 2007. Never got to number one. Maybe Stardogs 2 will make it. One can hope.

1 comment:

mamasand2 said...

Major Congrats Herbert!

That is a fantastic jump in rating.

sandie