Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Monday, June 01, 2009

Another month gone

I’m finally finished with my garden. This year I am at least a week behind because of the cold weather. We had frost on Friday 29th of May and had to cover up the tomato and pepper plants. They survived. Today I spread fertilizer on the grass and as luck wants it, it started raining after I finished. Tomorrow, if it doesn’t rain, I’m going to spread some pesticides. The dandelions, as beautiful as the yellow flowers are, they are not a welcome sight on the lawn. And I have plenty of them. That means drastic measures need to be taken. In addition to dandelions there are other weeds growing.
My publisher MSFiction re-released my ‘Seeds of Chaos’ series with new covers. Check them out on my Website ‘Herbert’s World’.
I also did a minor change on the welcome page of my website. I added a picture that I drew a long time ago. I think it adds a bit of a fantasy setting to my site. I felt the welcome page needed something to make it less boring and more personal.
Some of my books are now available on Amazon.

No comments: