Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

News from Fictionwise

'Orola, Warrior Priestess' and 'Outpost Epsilon' are available now from Fiction Wise. Just click on the titles and it'll get you there. They are in the last positions for sales (naturally, they've just been added). We'll see how fast they move up in sales. A little Holiday Romance is at position 5, Beyond the Stars at position 6, and Dual Visions at position 11. My other books have slipped. Maybe Orola and Epsilon will bring those sales up also.

No comments: