Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring is here

Today (March 29) it was 17 degrees Celsius, but a bit windy. I also saw my first Robins. About ten of them sat in our trees in the yard. This is early. Last year I saw my first Robin April 12th. But everything is early this year, even Easter.
I'm still busy with editing my novel. I changed the title again, but I think this will be the final title. 'Web of Conspiracy'. It is the most appropriate one. It describes pretty well the scope of the story. Books One and Two are finished, ready to be sent in. I'm almost done with Book Three. Maybe tomorrow I will finish editing it.

No comments: