Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Review of Return to Redsky

One of my fans, her name is Jane Doe, gave me 5 stars and a wonderful review for Stardogs Book one, Return to Redsky. She loved both books so much, she started reading more of my books. Apparently, I'm one of new favorite authors. Two of her other favorite authors are David Gerrold and James White. Both are famous authors. To be mentioned in the same breath with those two writers is quite an honor for me. Here is the full review. Just click on Jane Doe.



No comments: