Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Free pdf copy of Return to Redsky

I won't have a new release until next month so I'd like to bring attention to my earlier books.I can't say my favorite book, because all my books are my favorites. Since I had such a positive review for Return to Redsky I am offering a free pdf copy to a few interested readers. Just send me an email to hegro@shaw.ca and ask for a copy. Depends how  many responses I get I may just send a free copy to everyone who asks for it.
Return to Redsky is pure Space Opera. It features super soldiers, strange aliens and other interesting things, including plenty of erotica. Give it a try. You may like it as much as Jane Doe.

1 comment:

Angels Cove said...

hi i am requesting a copy of your ebook return to redsky my email address is angelwolfmystic@yahoo.com and if you do happen to send me the copy i would please like the ebbok in pdf and i will post a review of it on goodreads thanking you signed micheleann oboyle