Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Monday, June 03, 2013

My new website

I have a new website. I call it 'Fictitious Tales'. Click on the name to check it out.
My old website, which I still have, doesn't do the things I want  it to do. For instance, I couldn't install a visitor counter, so I have no idea if anyone actually visited my website. With the new site I do have a counter. It took me a while to figure out how to set up everything and I'm still learning and experimenting. I'm not finished with it yet, but I've done quite a bit and I think it looks good and impressive, almost professional, if I may say so. Take a look and judge for yourself. Perhaps you can even leave a comment. I think there is provision for that, if not I'll have to look into it.

No comments: