Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Wednesday, February 08, 2017

#Free eBook

Welcome to my blog. I hope you liked the excerpt from my Science Fiction novel #'Codename Salamander'. Check it out at Melange Books. Just click on the picture and it'll get you there.
For a free copy of any of my other books, send me an email to hegro@shaw.ca and ask for it. I might even send you another one of my choice as a bonus.
I'd like to hear from you. There will be no strings attached and I won't bombard you with any advertisement or emails. I like to share my stories with others and hope to bring a little bit of enjoyment and sense of wonder to my readers and take them away from the world we live in today--even if it just for a few hours.

Have a great day.

No comments: