Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Friday, January 10, 2020

My interview on Eclectic Writer

Thanks for visiting. I couldn't put the direct link to Eclectic Writer on my tweet, because Twitter refused to publish it. According to the 'Twitter-Guardians' it looked to much like a robo-tweet or  something like it. So here is the link to Eclectic Writer:   https://wwweclecticwriter.blogspot.com/
Go have a look and check it out for blogs from other writers.

I'll be back on Eclectic Writer talking about  my book.

No comments: