Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

More excitement

Book 2, Hell's Gate, is at number 6 and Book 1, Eden's Gate, at number 8. Midnight Raunch Digest (Orola, the Kiir) is at number 5.
Dare I hope for number One with Hell's Gate? Book One of my Xandra series 'Daughter of the Dark' made it to number 1.
I am competing against some very good books and digests. If I don't make it past number six, well, I guess I'll still be happy.
My white elephant 'Dual Visions' is still at number 76. Can't understand that. 'Cliffs of Time' is such a great story. I really enjoyed writing it. My first time travel story, actually. And 'Orion, the Hunt', has always been one of my favorite stories to write. I have a second story still to re-write. It will be about 50,000 words long, also featuring Orion, under the title 'Bakker's Planet'. It contains a lot of erotica, but it is also a good story (I think). Now I wonder about spending more time on it.
I'm at about 70,000 words now with 'Tarnished Valor'. A long way to go before that one is finished.

No comments: