Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Sunday, February 06, 2011

The Xandra Book Four and Five

Yesterday I signed the contract with my publisher Melange Books, LLC for 'The Xandra, Book Four, Lure of Seduction' and 'The Xandra, Book Five, Escape from Paradise'. They'll be published February and April 2012. Seems a long time away, but I already have six books coming this year and one in January 2012. In the meantime I'll keep on writing. As of today I've written 34,000 words in Book six of The Xandra. I don't have a title yet, but it'll come to me when I'm done with it. It seems to flow quite nicely right now. There will definitely be a seventh book in the series, possibly even an eighth one. I went to see a movie last week (The Tourist. I enjoyed it). While watching it I was hit with an idea for a novel. I even wrote down some things. It's still vague but it deals with dimensions, maybe even time travel. But first I have to finish with the Xandra, at least with Book six and seven. That's what happens sometimes. An idea comes and wants to see the light of day. Sometimes I have to drop what I'm working on, but I must be strong...strong...

No comments: