Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Game of Thrones, Episode 9

Wow. I didn't expect that. The ending of Episode 9 was shocking, to say the least. I am not going to reveal it here. It would spoil it for others. I can't wait to watch the next installment. I suspect Season 1 is coming to an end now. There might be only 1 more episode, but the show has been renewed and I'm looking forward to next season. Sometimes a good show comes along and Game of Thrones is certainly one of them. With so much crap on TV these days it is refreshing to watch something as different as this show. Unfortunately, sometimes these kind of shows are not popular. One never knows what people like. I'm still disappointed about 'Chicago Code' not being renewed for next year. There was another great show and I can't understand why it didn't make it. Go figure.

No comments: