Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Game of Thrones, the last episode for the season

It is always sad to have something you like to come to an end. The season finale of Game of Thrones ended with a surprise, and I can't wait until Fall when season 2 carries on with the story. Some people were disappointed, even enraged, with last episode's ending, but the series is following the book the way George R. R. Martin wrote it. What a wonderful show it is. It is Fantasy at its finest but still close to reality. The actors are great and make the story believable. None of the stupid humor you find in some shows. Everything is taken seriously and no tongue-in-cheek stuff either. George R. R. Martin is surely a great storyteller.

No comments: