Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

My new blog

I started a new blog under my name 'Herbert Grosshans'. Mainly, because there are sometimes things I want to write about, but they don't really fit into this blog. Please, check it out. Just click on my name. So far, I've only got one post about my big Northern Pike I caught twenty years ago. Maybe you'll be interested in reading it. But I'll be doing more posting on it about different topics.

No comments: