Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Death of a Hero

In the fast moving world of e-publishing books come and go. With new releases every month older books drop away from the awareness of readers and sometimes a good book disappears in the cracks. My contemporary thriller 'Web of Conspiracy', published in 3 volumes because of its length (180,000+ words) is one such book. I don't think it received the attention it deserved. It took me two years to write the novel and hours upon of hours doing research. The novel is about war, soldiers, a murder-mystery, an adventure story, a thriller, with a little bit of romance and erotica thrown in for good measure. I learned a lot about Iraq and other places while writing the book and I enjoyed writing it. It would be a shame if the novel slipped into oblivion without being noticed by more than just a few readers.

So I'm offering a few pdf copies for free to anyone who sends me an email to hegro@shaw.ca and tells me he/she read about it on my blog.

Please, go to my website Herbert's World and read another excerpt.

No comments: