Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Celebrating Mysti Parker's 20,000th visitor

One of my fellow authors, Mysti Parker, is celebrating 20,000 visitors to her blog Unwritten. http://mystiparker.blogspot.com.es/2012/08/20000th-hit-giveaway.html
She's giving away over one hundred free books donated by nearly that many authors. I've donated a few of my books.

As I promised on Unwritten (if you saw my message ^_^), I will give away pdf copies of any of my books as an added bonus to Mysti's giveaway. Browse through my blog  and if you find a book you like, just send me an email to hegro@shaw.ca and ask for it.

No comments: