Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Available August 29 from Melange Books

If you've read Book Seven in my 'The Xandra' series, Alien World, and, hopefully liked it, you may be interested to know that Book Eight 'Dark World' will be available from Melange Books August 29. That is the official release date, but you can pre-order it from Amazon right now and have it delivered, automatically, to you Kindle on August 29. So hurry up and get your copy for only $2.98
If you don't have a Kindle but a Nook you can order it from Barns & Noble.

What are you waiting for? Go and order it.

Have a look around on my site. Perhaps you'll find something else you may like. All my books are still available from Melange Books. If you haven't read the other books in the series and would like to get a taste, send me an email to hegro@shaw.ca and I will send you the first book 'Daughter of the Dark' for free. E-book only, though.

Here are the links to the books:

Amazon:
amzn.to/2vIenyD

Barns & Noble:
http://tinyurl.com/yd7kc2ts





No comments: