Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

news update

Just checked fictionwise and to my pleasant surprise I found Seeds of Chaos still at number six, but my Xandra books are moving up again. Book 1 is at number 13, Book 2 at number 9, and Book 3 at number 11. That makes me very happy.
Microsoft has pulled a fast one. Now their artwork cannot be used anymore for commercial purposes, that means my cover for Seeds of Chaos had to be re-done. The new cover is coming out shortly. Actually I like it even better than the first one. I'll be posting it here next.

No comments: