Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Giant tomatoes

Here are 1075 grams of tomatoes, that’s over 1 kg. One of them weighs 625 grams and is 5 inches across; the other tomato weighs 450 grams and is 4 inches across. I picked them today from my ‘Ultra Sweet’ tomato plant. There are more tomatoes on the vine, not quite as large though.

1 comment:

Don said...

Norma says you're lucky we don't live closer. She would be raiding your garden. With your permission of course. They look great. Hope the cool weather didn't damage anything for you. Warmer on the weekend. Have a great one.