Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Posting on the groups

It is Monday and I posted an excerpt from 'Stars in Chains, Liberator' on the groups that allow posting. I discovered to my delight that the cover of 'The Xandra, Book Three, Goddess of Life' is featured on the Romance Excerpts Only group site.
Check it out here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/romanceexcerptsonly/

1 comment:

Mysti said...

Hiya Herbert! Thanks for listing my blog! Do you have a "follow" button on yours? That's how I keep track of my bloggie friends!

Looks like you have an extensive bibliography! I'm uber impressed. I'm looking for new reading material, so I think I'll check some of those out :)