Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Iceworld

I managed to finish editing Book Six in my Xandra series. It is 67,600 words long. Now I have to do one final reading just to make sure there aren't any mistakes I missed and to see how the story flows without being too critical about grammar or sentence structure. I'll probably miss some small errors, it is inevitable. Our brains are strange and wonderful with their ability to overlook certain things and fill in the blanks. I hope I'll catch most of the possible mistakes (maybe all?). I like to make it easy for the editor.
My book 'Outpost Epsilon' is featured today on NightsofPassion.wordpress.com together with a few Melange Books Authors. The reason for that is that my trilogy 'Lizard World' will be released this summer and fall. Outpost Epsilon is the forerunner to the trilogy. If anyone is interested send me an email and ask for a pdf copy of 'Outpost Epsilon'. It is free for the asking.
I will also give away a few pdf copies of Book One of the Xandra series, 'Daughter of the Dark', since I've been talking about Book six. Just send me an email to hegro@shaw.ca

No comments: