Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Friday, July 08, 2011

My upcoming new release

Book One of my trilogy 'Lizard World' will be available from Melange Books, LLC by the end of this month. Outpost Epsilon was the forerunner to this trilogy. The events in Lizard World take place 15 years after Outpost Epsilon. I always wanted to write a novel about dinosaurs, well, this is the one. Plenty of giant ferocious lizards, hot jungle, intelligent giant ants and bees, and other aliens who want a piece of the planet Epsilon. High adventure and Space Opera. Oh, and let's not forget hot Erotica.

No comments: