Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Monday, July 25, 2011

My website

I updated my website Herbert's World. I wish I had a counter on the site, but my website doesn't allow HTML, which means I can't install a counter. I have no idea if anyone actually visits my website, but I keep it updated anyway. Can't do much with it either. It's not even as good as my blog, which has more features. I shouldn't complain though, because my internet provider 'Shaw' supplies it for free. At least I have the option of having many pages, which is something the blog doesn't have.

No comments: