Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Epsilon City and Tarnished Valor

My new releases this month are Book 2 of Lizard World, Epsilon City and Book 3 of my contemporary thriller Web of Conspiracy, Tarnished Valor.
Anyone interested in a free pdf copy of Book 1 of Lizard World or Book 1 and 2 of Web of Conspiracy, please, send me an email to hegro@shaw.ca and ask for one.
I will give away one free copy of Epsilon City and Tarnished Valor from the list of people who send me an email.
Here is the link to Epsilon City (just click on it)
And this is the link to Tarnished Valor at Melange Books LLC.

2 comments:

Terra said...

How to I get a copy of Outpost Epsilon in the lizard World. This series sound like a unique and diffrent plot that I would love to read.

Terra
tpen89@charter.net

Herbert Grosshans said...

Hi Terra,
A copy of Outpost and Epsilon should be in your mailbox right now. Enjoy.