Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Monday, December 05, 2011

Raptor's Tooth, Book 3 of Lizard World



This book was supposed to be released in October, but for some reasons it didn't. It is finally here. I'm quite happy with the cover, and the story is great, too. There should be no errors in this one. I read it so many times, even after I got it back from my editor. I was amazed how many errors I still found. Nothing major, but still, they were there. Hopefully, I managed to find them all. It just goes to show again how our minds work. We think we notice when something is amiss, but we don't, because our mind fills in the blanks. Things like she instead of the. Totally amazing and sometimes annoying.
To read more about it or to buy either go to my website Herbert's World http://hegro.shawwebspace.ca (or click on the word in the welcoming paragraph at the top) or click on the cover of the book listed in the right column and it'll take you there.

No comments: