Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Stardogs

Well, I made it. Stardogs has reached the number ONE position at Fiction Wise. Apparently, yesterday it reached number fifty in overall sales of Science Fiction books at Fiction Wise. That is very good, considering the number of books they are selling.
I am elated. And this just in one day.
The Seeds of Chaos books are at number 9 and 10. Dual Visions has moved into the number 20 spot, from 61 last night.
The last time I reached number one, was with my very first book ‘The Xandra, Daughter of the Dark’. None of the others went past number 2. I hope my readers like the book and when Book 2 comes out in January 2008, it will match the sales of Book 1. That would be nice.

No comments: