Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Epsilon, the first draft

I made it. I finished my Science Fiction novel 'Epsilon'. The final count so far is approximately 148,450 words. Now begins the editing. Of course, it will have to be published as two volumes. I'm happy with the ending. It leaves room for a sequel, but the story itself is finished. In case there are sequels I'm preparing for it and I am calling the series The Spiderwars. This novel will be 'Epsilon Book One' and 'Epsilon Book Two'. There are already ghosts haunting my brain for a sequel, but they are only nebulous ghosts with no substance so far and they will stay like that for a while until I have finished writing Book Four of The Xandra.

No comments: