Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cancelled TV shows

I just saw the list of cancelled Television shows and it sucks. It seems all the shows I’ve been watching won’t return.
The Chicago Code. One of the best Crime dramas in a long time. Cancelled.
The Event. Loved the show. Cancelled.
V. I thought it was great. Good drama, no stupid jokes (the same in the above shows). Cancelled.
Medium. It’s been running for a long time and my wife didn’t care for it anymore. I still liked it. Cancelled.
Off the Map. A quirky show about doctors in the jungle. We enjoyed it. Good acting and action. Cancelled.
Shit, my Father says. Cancelled. Too bad. I like William Shatner and I thought he was funny in the show, even though a bit crude, but that was his character in the show.

Fortunately, another of our favorite shows, The Vampire Diaries, is coming back. Thank goodness for small favors.

We’ve been watching ‘The Borgias’ and ‘Game of Thrones’. Those are two great shows. Plenty of action, intrigue, erotica, and no stupid jokes. I hate those shows with stupid jokes, especially when the shows are serious dramas.
If I want to watch comedy I will, like Mike and Molly, Modern Family, Big Bang Theory. We love those and hope they are coming back. We used to watch 2 ½ men, but it was beginning to get lame. Maybe the new show with Ashton Kutcher will breathe new life into it. However, I have a feeling it won’t be the same without Charlie Sheen.

No comments: