Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Thunder and Lightening

Talk about Mother Nature. We had quite some hail today. Our lawn was covered with ice-pellets. A small mountain stayed on the grass for hours after the storm was over. Some of the flowers on the flowerbeds were damaged, but they'll grow back. Luckily, I haven't planted my garden yet, otherwise I'd be singing the blues right now, lamenting the loss of my tomato and pepper plants, but they are still patiently waiting to be planted...safe in their little pots. That is always part of my fear after planting my garden...hail.
Apparently, a tornado touched down in St. Adolph, but no damage was done. Crazy weather. Another system is supposed to move in for Monday.

No comments: