Welcome to my blog

Hello visitors. On my blog I'm talking about my books, but also about what I'm currently working on and, maybe, some other stuff. Browse through my posts and don't forget to check out my older posts in the archives. If you are interested in my books, please, visit my website Fictitious Tales for more information and a few excerpts. Also, take a look at my second blog Herbert Grosshans, where I talk about fun-stuff and things that concern me.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Orola, Warrior Priestess

It seems yahoo does not put the whole link onto my posts or perhaps it is the Amazon site itself, because the link published on the post takes you to the Amazon Kindle ad site.
Well, anyway, anyone interested please, follow this link to get to my books at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1243894445/ref=sr_nr_af_1?ie=UTF8&field-is-available-new=1&rs=&sort=relevancerank&unfiltered=1&rh=n%3A!1000%2Ci%3Astripbooks%2Cp_27%3AHerbert%20Grosshans

No comments: